Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I can hear whispers!!







We recently took a trip down to UCLA to have Kailee tested and to turn her new implant up a bit. To my surprise, Kailee tested that she heard LOWER then she ever had before! It was a pretty cool sight to see and I was VERY happy with those results. I really do think the second implant had something to do with her hearing those softer noises. She is doing fantastic, and is truly thriving more in these past weeks then she ever has! Its a blessing to watch and to be a part of.

Staring in August, Kailee will be going to pre-school 5 days a week! That's right..5 days! I am a little bitter sweet about that, but I know she will love it and do just great! 3 day she will be going to the deaf and hard of hearing school, and 2 days she will be going to a typically developing pre-school! I will be going back to work part time where I used to teach as well! Kailee will be coming with me 2 days a week, and I think that will be fun to be able to watch her interact and to be a part of her life in that way! We will now have to leave the house at 7:45am EVERY MORNING! This will be interesting! I'm sure we will get into the swing of it sooner then later.

I hope you are all well and healthy!
Blessings..

1 comment:

  1. YAY kailee! Super excited for you and your new job- welcome back to the early mornings :)

    ReplyDelete