Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lake Trip
























































We just got back from our vacation to Lake Almanor with Jeff's family. What a trip!


All in all it was a great, semi-relaxing trip full of great weather and family. Besides Kailee getting swimmers ear( only lasted a few days thanlfully), she had a great time. She was the boss all week! I don't know how your children are, but my child decided to NOT listen to me or Jeff the entire trip. She had too many other people around her to spoil her:) Kai added two more words to her vocabulary list. FISH and BOAT. It's very cute! I am glad to be back home now, especially to have Kailee back in her own environment. Vacations are wonderful, but there is nothing like being home! I know it's been a while since I blogged, I promise I'll do better!


We see UCLA next week, so ill have more EAR updates then!





5 comments:

  1. So did you bait your own hook? That's what I want to know! I really miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had a great time!! We miss you! What I really want to know is, is Kai's "Big Sister" hat trying to tell us something???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I second kelly's post! . . . I'm waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN.....She looks so much like her mommy.....So cute!

    ReplyDelete